Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the best thing to do when you are bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
parisjane

parisjane

the best thing to do when you are bored Empty
PostSubject: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 am

make a quest items and hunt MVPS, make your character strong by looking at ratemyserver and calculate damage after reaching 255/120 level, doing over upgrade to the equipments i wanted to use using mastersmith.. i wish this thing will help you out LOL.
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm

oh.. men... how will i make my assassin cross increase it's rate of attack.. i'm kinda confuse lol hehehe noob o(T_T)o is it good to use Daggers or Katar? and i'm so damn lazy trying to find some quest item hehehe can you give some items lol hehehe
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 am

ROFL, i think you can have all of this equip if you use your GM account.. if you want to increase your dmg.. use +10mes (dagger) or +10 naght seiger (sword)if your a soul breaker type. then put a preeoni card, thanatos card and zipper bear card.. and put a brissingamen into your accessory 2pcs with ifrit card. that should do much damage. and also you have to make a quest for cloud wings cause it will really help a lot because of the stat it gives and hollow mask. for the boots, use sleipnir to have more hp. well i hope it helps
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:45 pm

lol heheh i don't usually use my gm account to hunt some item's that i need i usually beg to some players hehehe, not that i don't know how ,but the fact is ,it's not right lol o(^_^)o i rather huck some account to get some items heheheh lol i wish i do know.. how, for now on i'm going to join on any kind of event's, to obtain those kind of cards but it seems, i always end up losing hehhe poor me i rather beg some players to give me some items hehehe, can you be my item sponsor hehehe /heh lol
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:23 pm

lol, your the only GM who said thats not right making any item for your own account.. other GM's here abuse creating item for their own good. well, its good to here that.. your the best GM G3tlost. /no1
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:10 pm

lol i only use my gm account to tank my players hehehe but idnt use to hunt some items for me^^, by the way i got a new items and weapon hehehe faye jst gave me some rare item wotwot... but still, i still suck's on pvp o(T_T)o
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:50 pm

man, practice makes better.. not perfect.. perfect means "using 3rd party program" in game. well, thats good news for you.. dont be to addicted playing.. you might experience the same tragedy before. Smile
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:02 am

i'm not that addicted no more, my only priority now is to learn more about html and flash scripting how to make a creative website design .. im not satisfied of what iknow for now.. i want to learn more and more!! heheh lol jst like trying to have more that one pussy cat hehehe lol
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:48 pm

yeahi suggest that too because its your job.. being greater to anyone making website is like you already achieve your other goal.. LOL
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 pm

umh.. do you think that i already achieve it lol heheh i'm still a noob... incomes of making website
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 pm

mmm.. maybe.. hehe ROFLMAO.
Back to top Go down
jOhn

jOhn

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 am

but your talented mako... and i knew it!! lol! lol! lol! joke Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:25 am

if you thinking that i' am really a talented one give me some items heheheh lol lol!
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 pm

no need because your already talented.
Back to top Go down
jOhn

jOhn

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm

congratz mako!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best thing to do when you are bored   the best thing to do when you are bored Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best thing to do when you are bored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flamero :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Character Guides-
Jump to: