Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donate items

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoOneKnowzMe

NoOneKnowzMe

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 am

GM palagay nmn kng anung price ung mga donate items nyo please...zka sna 99stats n lng d2 and donate item n lng ung ice pick...sobra kc lakas ng item ehh!,i think mgiging balance yun,pero s mga hndi agree auz lng...pero suggestion ko lng nmn un ehh!,pero mz gaganda ang laban kng gnun tingin ko..peace Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:10 am

umh.. about donation items i already update the website donations link please go to www.flamero.tk and click donations link from the navigator and you can view our donation items.. ^^ if i do have a time today i might able to update the forums ,i 'll update the donation tread . if all works out , about max 99 lvl for me is much better and your right it will make the game more balance ^^ but the thing is... some of the players here doesn't like that , i dnt know why? but i think they want to have a attack power like GM's does .. even if all my stats are 32000, with 2hits of asura strike my gm char falls to the grave fck that sucks heheh lol ,you might ask the admin for your request about max lvl 99 ,send a private message to him at ym, visit the site and choose the staff link to view his email , but if that happen we might have a rollback o(T_T)o ... except for donations item , but i do vote for max lvl 99 ^^
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:46 pm

GM Getlost.. he said about max stats not max level.. lol about the ice pick.. we can use thanatos card if you are refering to non donate ice pick like unfro ice pick (sucks) and its fare to kill donators.. if you are noob then go home. and start jackinggg off your p****.
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 pm

oppss may bad... hehehe sorry men i thought it was about the max lvl lol hahaha sorry ^^ ok about the max stats umh.... let me see if the max stats will change to max 99 thats good but also the max lvl will drop to 99 too.., i guest i remember five yrs ago i also setups a ragnarok offline and i do know some small background on eathena emulator if the character has lvl 250 and the max stats is 99 a lot of free stats will not able to use applied but the character will increase its hp couz its lvl is 250 ,but thats the old eathena lol hehe ,i dont know what are the new setups for the new ones... but that will be great max stats 99 ^^ and jst gain some stats from cards^^ cool
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 pm

lol, no comment.. you are the BOSS (not Getlost). all GM's are BOSS, no need to comment for my reply.. complaining = reklamo for bobong noob MadSUCKEN because he dont understand english. 0% brain. complaining to GM = nothing will happen.
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:28 pm

omg.. away prin kau n ken.. o(T_T)o
Back to top Go down
ken133

ken133

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:59 pm

anung away pa rin kami??...

xa lang ata gus2 may kaaway d2 lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donate items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donate items   Donate items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donate items
Page 1 of 1