Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th job FlameRO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NoOneKnowzMe

NoOneKnowzMe

4th job FlameRO Empty
PostSubject: 4th job FlameRO   4th job FlameRO Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:07 am

i think mz ok kng mgk2ron ng 4th job pra dumami players...kc d2 samin un ang hnap balanced and 4th job^^

---------------------------------------------------

(Note from Getlost: please change your avatar size ,the max height: 200x and the max width 200x after 24hrs you still haven't change it, deletion of avatar will conceptional)clown

guide: rather put your old avatar as a signature or post image every post that your going to make... ^^ thank you

--------------------------------------------------- cat
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

4th job FlameRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th job FlameRO   4th job FlameRO Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:43 am

umh.. let me see i'm going to talk to the admin about that.. , due to internet connection problems admin blaze was offline from flame ro almost more than 2weeks , but the good news is.. he's fully online now and trying to update the server.. , rather tell your friends that play flamero now... and they might expected what they want in the future here at flamero ^^ ,updates will going to take a while.. due to admin blaze free time.. we might able to updates those things step by step, but still more new items and quest will be obtain by players here in flamero Razz "so dont stop get it get it" lol !! lol!
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

4th job FlameRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th job FlameRO   4th job FlameRO Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:08 pm

im a stupid player all i want to do is to bully everybody in flamero.... hahaha
im a 0%brain guy thats why i act like a childish and do no good to every body and to server...^^
thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4th job FlameRO Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th job FlameRO   4th job FlameRO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th job FlameRO
Page 1 of 1