Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yrnaj

InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Empty
PostSubject: InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel   InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:37 am

InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Icon_rolleyes Hellow to all.. I would like to ask if anyone else besides me saw a shadow chaser or a minstrel player inGame..
I saw a shadow chaser, for about two days..sabi nung iba, stalker daw un.. hmmm.. InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Suspect nktry n kea ako ng shadow chaser sa ibang server.. uhm.. im just asking for clarifications, nothin else..

another thing is a minstrel,.. the player even fought with a champion., and pawned the champion using a minstrel skill..

is it implemented? or GMs are testing the 3-1/3-2 characters and skills lately? im Just CURIOUS mam / sir.. InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Icon_bounce

EDIT: I figured out that it was 3-1 sprite only..
Kindly delete this post sir....

Last edited by yrnaj on Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : figured out my own query....)
Back to top Go down
gmyuhgi05

PostSubject: 3rd jobs   InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:08 am

yup sprite pa lang po yung nakikita nyo! we are planning to add 3rd jobs! InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Affraid
Back to top Go down
yrnaj

PostSubject: Re: InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel   InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:22 pm

really?? wow.. that sounds very interesting!!!!!!!!!^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel   InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

InGame Observation and Comments: Shadow Chaser and Minstrel
Page 1 of 1