Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
parisjane

parisjane

GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Empty
PostSubject: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm

The Treasure Chests in the WoE castles seem to be running on an old script. Bugs I noticed so far:
1) Not many treasure chests spawned as opposed to last week and the months before.
2) Drop rates are now lower as opposed to last week and before. (it's now x2, it's suppose to be x3 or higher)

The treasure chests now act very similair to how they were before the the Treasure Chest improvement a few months ago.

If you're a guild leader, please look in to this too. If this bug is for real, it should be fixed or improved to inspire more incentive to WoE.

- skywalker502
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm

^^ thank you very much , i'm glad some people do cares about the server and notice some error's or bugs but the thing is, the admin is still having problems on his internet connection so we might wait for a while for that to be fix , o(T_T)o i would like to fix it, but damn i'm just to noob for that thingy lol hehehe
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:20 am

lol, just wanted to fix those bugs coz i cant make a quest briss for my account..
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

wahaahaha almost thinking for some rare items lol can you give me some of your rare item's hehehe lol im to lazy for any kind of quest items hehehe
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 pm

i will but not now until i convinced myself, im thinking of quitting here in flamero.. maybe ill come back again if the new patch has been updated
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:07 pm

dnt go men.. flame ro is not flammable no more with out you... T_T by the way ray is now on ^^ and trying to uplift the server ^^ but i dont know when he will able to update it please dnt go T_T
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:47 pm

i dont know man.. im thinking twice.. and i hate the way donate items here.. its like LOL edited means crazy edit. where thinking of going back to previous server together with my two friend italian that is active here.
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:57 am

thats sad... /sob o(T_T)o, ok if thats your last decision but some day or some place we might seen on ro again ^^ dnt forget may name getlost ^^ but if you want to go back again here at flamero me and all the gms will be waiting for you !! @(^_^)@ couz your already a family to me and to all players of flamero ^^
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm

your the only one who said that so your the only one i expect.. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 pm

lol hhhehehe its my duty as a web designer to be active in forums ^^ and i' represent all the gm's of flamero incomes of greetings and saying farewell to players ^^
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Getlost wrote:
lol hhhehehe its my duty as a web designer to be active in forums ^^ and i' represent all the gm's of flamero incomes of greetings and saying farewell to players ^^

i dont think so.. they are doing some other business.. but thanks again man. u are so /no1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE   GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM,,, BUG IN WOE.. READ INSIDE
Page 1 of 1