Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the Error sa New FlameRO installer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A4Tech

A4Tech

About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Empty
PostSubject: About the Error sa New FlameRO installer   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm

helllo there ask q lang about dun sa new flameRO installer v1.2. ahmm.. bkt ganun kailangan pa ng old na blazeRO para gumana. kawawa 2loy ung iba.

No Crying Crying 2loy ung ibang gus2ng maglaro ni2 No

THX

Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: About the Error sa New FlameRO installer   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 pm

but for me i don't have any kind of errors even if i only installed the flamero version 1.2 ,i only got a errors on connections couz i'm using windows vista..at first , what kind if windows are they using? and can you print screen the error message and post it in here? ^^ thx

If you need the Old and New Patch here are the links

Flamero Version 1.1 www.blazero.axwebs.com/1/flamero.exe

Flamero Version 1.2 www.blazero.axwebs.com/1/flamero1.2.exe

Last edited by Getlost on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A4Tech

A4Tech

PostSubject: Thx Men   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Thx GM getlost ur the only GM that's not lazy

More power fafa lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: About the Error sa New FlameRO installer   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:53 am

lol not like that... dawg... all gm's staff have there own life, so they might be busy for now.. ^^ and it's may duty to help and answer all the players here at flamero.. ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
A4Tech

A4Tech

PostSubject: ^_^   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 am

But ur the most hardworking GM^_^ lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: About the Error sa New FlameRO installer   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:30 pm

man.. even if your a GM.. how can you know the prob running around here if you.. yourself have a problem knowing that this "myself have a problem? got that? for example.. you dont know what the admin is doing and you yourself doing something about the server trying to cover up this one.. LOL how can you explain? because you stop playing for over 5 years? then some new problem exist? how can you cover it up? just by saying.. the GM is busy right now becoz you dont know what to do? or the gm is doing something to make this server good but its not.. they are just making some stupid moment for their selves.
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: About the Error sa New FlameRO installer   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm

(Warning LVL 2)

this past weeks your acting like a childish baby dawg.. you always talk sh8t's to other player and gms..., i dont know ?why your acting like that .. i know your pies off about the gm's and the way the server is running... but talking sh8t's won't result for anything..., ask nicely... nobody's perfect.. either god is not perfect.. i dnt know if your jealous about other players.. or anything like that.. , but the one thing i can say about you.. your a nice.. guy and a good gamer... do you wish to build up your name to be a trash talker? ... and talking sh8t's about the server.. and telling people that dn't play flamero.. couz this server suck's!! that's to much.... and too hard to swallow.. it's not like because i'm a gm staff.. but even if i'm not, ..... if i dn't like the server nor a person.. i dnt talk sh8t's about them... and i jst leave them what they are... be a man...., girl's only do those trash talking things... and you dn't get any credit for doing.. that... your just ruined you name... as a player and as a gamer , if you dnt like the server just go......... thats it.. i'm not mad at you or anything like that.. but, my only concern is my task... and my duties.. as a gm staff to make sure the server.. will uplift to the top from other ro server..

(Note: Any players or gamers.. that will post any kind of trash talking about the server... will be ban on the forums... )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Error sa New FlameRO installer   About the Error sa New FlameRO installer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Error sa New FlameRO installer
Page 1 of 1