Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should i do?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A4Tech

A4Tech

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: What should i do?   What should i do? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 am

My FlameRO is not working but i already installed the new FLameRO installer to the old blazeRO then if i will click "Start" on the client. the program was not working i don't have see errors but when i click "start" the program is closing. i don't think what's the problem can anyone there can help me? ^_^ albino
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:34 am

first of all what kind of windows are you using?..

if your using windows vista please apply flamero.exe as allow program through windows firewall ^^
Back to top Go down
A4Tech

A4Tech

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re:What should i do?   What should i do? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:35 pm

I'm using windows XP. but GM do you think the kaspersky is the cause of my FlameRO problem?? Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:07 pm

kaspersky? ... try to reinstalled it again ^^ download the lastest kro sakray then install the flamero 1.2
Back to top Go down
jOhn

jOhn

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:35 am

All you need is the latets sakray and the latest patch.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:23 pm

man.. i already have a problem like that.. if you have a problem with your kaspersky.. go and reformat your pc for that.. then install first again your kaspersky but dont start it to operate.. its just that you must start your flamero before kaspersky becoz kaspersky is a big headache.. after starting your flamero. run your kaspersky so that kaspersky will know your trusty running program for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What should i do? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What should i do?   What should i do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should i do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flamero :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Technical Support-
Jump to: