Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
russel0901

can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick??? Empty
PostSubject: can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick???   can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick??? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 pm

help me plz and thx...

the patcher saids "files in use"...

start button disappear...
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick???   can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick??? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:20 am

what account on your computer are u using? the administrator's account or the guest account?

i encountered a problem like that when im using a guest account on my computer it wont run, and then when i switched to the administrator's account i was able to play flamero.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.flame-ro.net
russel0901

PostSubject: ahh im only a player   can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick??? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm

im using windows 7 it wont run......

then the patcher said status file in use

i dont know what to do

im only a player account

the start dissapeared

reply only if u now the trick

thanks
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick???   can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick??? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:31 pm

i am asking for the account that you are using on your computer not what you are using at the server...

what i mean is if it is a "Guest" account or "Administrators" account???

if you are on a guest account... you are limited on some programs that you may access on your computer and sometimes it requires password....

in administrator account i bet there will be no problem when you install flamero but in some cases that i encountered some players reported a problem like yours..... what they did is they turn off their firewall that may blocking their flamero.... try to do that too...

or try to check the settings on your computer's control panel........
Back to top Go down
http://www.flame-ro.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick???   can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can't run it on windows 7, do any1 knows the trick???
Page 1 of 1