Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)

Go down 
+3
parisjane
ken133
Getlost
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Empty
PostSubject: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:14 am

Post Your Best Screen Shot Ever.. , ^^ and win a price... The due of the event is on august 6

Post Your Reply Here with Your Screen Shot_______________________________________________

(Note: Screen Shot with GM's will not uplift the chance of winning ^^)__________________________

Note Format :________________________________________________________________________

Charname: Mako X
Tag Details: Sexy mama ehehehe

[img]Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) 110[/img]

Last edited by Getlost on Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ken133

ken133

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:38 pm

Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Screen20

Charname: lllThorlll and Rozen Maiden
Tag Details: Me and me pretty cousin..... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:26 pm

LOL,, pretty cousin.. WOOOOHH.. you sick freak! eat your mamas shirt
Back to top Go down
ken133

ken133

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 pm

@torpedo

wag kang maangas @go boy

palibhasa wla kang magandang insan lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:51 pm

speak english plx..

@Mad sucken

i didnt use @go to you boy only to wapets coz he has super duper edit items 1 hit = frost.

and i dont need to hide from you coz my breaker hits you 49k.. you are so noob! GM Pet
and no need to kill you anymore coz im sick of your stupid skull.
i have 1232353453468359689 skulls of you that i have given to poring monster. LOL

@Mad sucken "pretty cousin???????"
lol, what part is pretty? is that you and your dual client sucKen133? if im wrong.. who cares to have a pretty cousin? or are you hiding something? dont tell me your courting your own cousin.. LOL! you are so pathetic.. eat shit man
Back to top Go down
ken133

ken133

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:09 am

ta rupam nagpuskul

now translate that lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 am

no need to translate your stupid language. you dont know how to speak english and just put that one? LOL!! im sorry for you, because you have no brain. if happen you have. i would not see it even using microscope. how pity is your mother paying for your tuition fee every semester. dont play flamero anymore and help your poor mother to wash plates and do house chores plx. kthxbye
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:51 am

wtf? this is a event treads topic not a debate treads i'm going to move this topic on off topics treads if i'm not lazzy today hehehe lol you both should be friends couz your in flame ro wotwot..we are one big family and im your dady..,heheh lol so whose your both dady now motherfather!! (Tagalog: Sino tatay nyong dalawa ngaun nanaytatay!!) peace on earth, it's not a big deal ,you both won't reach to heaven if both of you have that kind of attitudes
Back to top Go down
ken133

ken133

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:47 am

sorry Mako, but he started it lol! lol! lol!

it just happened that i read his reply lol! lol! lol!

well again sorry Mako
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 pm

@GM Getlost
LOL, NO NEED AND NO THANKS MAN.. HAVING STUPID ANG COPY CAT FRIEND? ITS LIKE I HELP MYSLEF TO BE LIKE HIM.. 0% brain and no Originality.

@MAD SUCKen
can you pls stop using LOL word.. thats my signature word thats why ive been known here.. you are so stupid and copy cat.. plx go home and die. GM PET!!
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 pm

@ken that's okey ^^ you both really know how to start a topic wtf hehehe but the things is ,its not a related ro topic hehhe lol, you can still debate but after wards i'm going to move your reply on off topics ^^

Quote :

LOL, NO NEED AND NO THANKS MAN.. HAVING STUPID ANG COPY CAT FRIEND? ITS LIKE I HELP MYSLEF TO BE LIKE HIM.. 0% brain and no Originality.

lol... parisjane thats to much even if im not the one your pertaining too dawg thats one big slap on the face ,looks like a movie tag line "your nothing but a second rate trying hard copy cut"

ok thats enough both of you^^ to much fighting will end up on war do you want the whole world to have a world war 4? my goodness great balls of fire..!! heheh lol
Back to top Go down
jOhn

jOhn

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 am

la pa ba nanalo d2??? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:22 am

Please post more Screen shots so that we can pick the best SS and G3tlost will add your SS to the site Thank you... and by the way please no Flaming words in this forum... be friendly to everybody... hehehe be happy^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.flame-ro.net
jOhn

jOhn

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:40 am

And ALSO pls dont forget to vote! thank you! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:22 am

whaahaha i forgot this even o(T_T)o ok i change the date due of the event, sorry guys im' a bit busy for past days couz i got a project i called it a triple XXX
project.. hehehe and also got busy at work.. you know.. doing some thing.. heheh like... umh... sleeping.. and sleeping playing guitars and sleeping.. again ... wotwotwot Sleep umh... about the price , the price will be the quest item's and zeny... no more cards folks.. sowee... lol!
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:32 pm

the prince your talking about is now here.. thank you all bow.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jOhn

jOhn

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:52 pm

/sigh... lol!
Back to top Go down
ken133

ken133

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:36 pm

OMG!!!

event ba tlga toh? confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Yes ken, we will add the best screen shot to the site and GM g3tlost have a price for the winner...
Back to top Go down
http://www.flame-ro.net
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:57 pm

sorry about that... o(T_T)o i encounter a internet connection problems this past 2days... so i haven't yet visit the forums neither the server.. but when my internet is down.. i have manege to make a enter.. site for the website and it's done..., and also my internet connection is now working properly for now... hope i may continue this event ^^
Back to top Go down
ken133

ken133

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:33 pm

woot.... i didn't know you had some problems lol! lol! lol! since your back lemme give u a kiss
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

muaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!............
Back to top Go down
A4Tech

A4Tech

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 am

Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Jenno11
Basketball Basketball Basketball

PEACE MEN!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sourmath.com
jOhn

jOhn

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:10 am

Nice jenno!! Nice!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
vaughn412

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 am

Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) F_7bdffce2c816
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
vaughn412

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:02 am

Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) F_d4934913a73f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)   Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screen Shots Event (Post Your Best Screen Shot)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next