Flamero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prontera Screen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I c E

I c E

Prontera Screen Empty
PostSubject: Prontera Screen   Prontera Screen Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:30 am

Prontera Screen Screenchaos023.th
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

Prontera Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prontera Screen   Prontera Screen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

this picture has been banned because of the item that we have.. GM Yhugi said +4 twin edge of naght seiger is donate items and confiscated our items.. can some one plx delete this screen shot.
Back to top Go down
Getlost
Admin
Getlost

Prontera Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prontera Screen   Prontera Screen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:40 pm

yea sorry about it guys i remember im the one who make a event of summoning a naght seiger mnster as summon event, GM prico also told me about it ^^
Back to top Go down
parisjane

parisjane

Prontera Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prontera Screen   Prontera Screen Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:47 pm

no need to sorry because its not your duty.. the thing is.. they didnt put the DONATE ITEMS (legal donate items) in the Donate section Thread they even jailed me and my friend for a minute then talk about the items how did we get it.. i dont know if GM's here are too lazy or dont have time for the server to improve. or maybe dont care anymore. or maybe remake the server, then renew the name like what happen before in blazero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prontera Screen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prontera Screen   Prontera Screen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prontera Screen
Page 1 of 1